Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sneaky Peaky

I'm here today by popular demand, just in case you were wondering. It turns out that I'm just so amazingly fabulous that all my many 'peeps' can't get enough of  me!  This is a good thing, it keeps me on my toes about posting some of the things that I make and do, and it makes me feel like I'm part of the cool kids group. It's good to feel like that sometimes.... especially when all I am used to doing is changing poopy diapers and folding the clean laundry.

Truth be told, I really have been busy with another project this week, but it's not done yet. And no, unfortunately, it's not anything from my humongous pile of mending that needs to be done. This project is a little tricky, and I think it's going to take alot of time, but I am totally pumped about it! So far, it is turning out great. And that's all I can say about it for now, because I'm too busy knocking on wood so that I don't mess it up!



So, to my peeps out there, thanks for bugging me :)

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY! your writting music again??? ITS ABOUT TIME!! and if its a voice piece...i hope it has a sweet alto line. thats just the hope of this peep....
    love you sis

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...